P.C. 42.10 -
(1) causes a dog to fight with another dog;
(2) participates in the earnings of or operates a facility used for dog fighting;
(3) uses or permits another to use any real estate, building, room, tent, arena, or other property for dog fighting;
(4) owns or possesses dog-
(5) owns or trains a dog with the intent that the dog be used in an exhibition of dog fighting; or
(6) attends as a spectator an exhibition of dog fighting.
(b) In this section:
(1) "Dog fighting" means any situation in which one dog attacks or fights with another dog.
(c) A conviction under Subsection (a)(2) or (3) may be had upon the uncorroborated testimony of a party to the offense.
(d) It is a defense to prosecution under Subsection (a)(1) that the actor caused a dog to fight with another dog to protect livestock, other property, or a person from the other dog, and for no other purpose.
(e) An offense under Subsection (a)(4), (5), or (6) is a Class A misdemeanor. An offense under Subsection (a)(1), (2), or (3) is a state jail felony.