Violate Court Order - Texas Gang Investigators Association

Go to content

Violate Court Order

Penal Code

Sec. 71.021. Violation of Court Order Enjoining Organized Criminal Activity

(a) A person commits an offense if
the person knowingly violates a temporary or permanent order issued under Section 125.065(a) or (b), Civil Practice and Remedies Code.

(b) If conduct constituting an offense under this section also constitutes an offense under another section of this code, the actor may be prosecuted under either section or under both sections.

(c) An offense under this section is a
Class A misdemeanor.

Back to content